Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2109 is unsolvable in Mobile app. I solved it on fb page but simply wasted over a month on mobile app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a tough one indeed Vishal! I play on a tablet and somehow got through the level. I'm pretty sure I played all 3 boosters available in hopes to get a color bomb with a striped candy to kill that blasted @%#$! mixer! But once I hit it, I think I may have just hit it with a bunch of lollipop hammers until it blew up . If you have them available use them, otherwise you just have to get good combos to hit the mixer.