Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush quits using OS 9.3.5 on mini Ipad. I cannot update mt Ipad any more. Can I go to a older version of the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Art,
I bet you have issues playing their games on that device and iOS 9.3.5.
However, there seem to be some tricks/steps you could try, to see if it can make it work a bit better. Have a read here on this moderator answer https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300