Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I load candy crush a little pop up keeps appearing that asks if dls72spon8oq24.cloudfront.net wants to use my computer for local storage. The top of the box says it is from Adobe Flash Player. How do I get it to stop appearing??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey backpackergirl,
I guess you can turn those things of in the settings of the browser that you are using on your PC.
However, I would either way clear cache on your PC, restart it afterwards and then use Google Chrome as a default browser. No need to install or update anything and you can play games without any issue.