Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2024, every time I play this level, it tells me I destroyed the mixer, not one match near it. Will never pass this level, getting very frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicole, sorry to hear of your frustration with this but I can understand.
Just to let you know that I've collected screenshots and a video of this and have requested it to be re-investigated.
As soon as we receive any news on this, I will post back here to let you know.
Thank you for your understanding.