Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have used many boosters and lives trying to pass this level and the game simply does not provide the opportunity to complete the order!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa!
Here's a thread on it, https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1879-glitch-or-deliberate There are some good tips on this thread.
I used my boosters, use them if you have any left..but you have to clear ALL the bricks or clear all the frosting first before you get ANY yellow candy which is crazy.. but I guess that's why it is a hard level! I'm not sure what you're playing on, but on my tablet, if I don't like the board, BEFORE I make any moves, I can back out and go back in for a new set up without losing any lives. Doesnt work on my laptop though .
Good luck Lisa, you'll get there!
Jilly