⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost another 10 Gold Bars

Options
Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

You REALLY need to add a confirmation button to the feature for using the Gold Bars - last couple of weeks some bars just disappeared and just now my mouse slipped (again) and I purchased 10 bars which I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF DOING.  It was for a timed game on level 1828 which I have been stuck on for about a week now and there would have been no way an extra few seconds could have helped me win the game.  It's a very hard level to beat and I am VERY frustrated that this glitch has not been fixed yet.  I have requested that it be fixed myself several months back and have seen that other people have made the same request.  I was told last week that you do not replace lost or used bars, only give refunds for accidental purchases of bars, but this is just as bad, altho I know we can't prove that we used them by mistake, I still hope that you will reconsider and give me back the bars from last week's request of appx 10 bars and today's request of 10 bars.  They take so long to accumulate (altho I did win several the other day via one of the bonus games - thank you very much - which are now gone - ugh).  I am 67 years old and I love and spend way too much time playing this game, but hope you will reward us loyal players with returning our bars when we inadvertently use them. 

Adding a confirmation button after hitting the use the bars button would most like eliminate this problem of using them without intent. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Burke

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?