Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since last update I can't play King games! Please explain how to fix this by email, Kay217@comcast.net. If I reinstall I will have to start at level one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will try it! Thank you
If you login through facebook or king.Com with your email address, you won't lose your progress but you will lose lives given to you and boosters. Make sure you login with your email address before reinstalling. Otherwise I would also try a restart of your device. Hope this helps you somewhat !
Jilly