Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I set up a king account to sync my progress as I want to deactivate facebook. It comes up with a different account that is not the one I set up. How do I get rid of this other account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you go to King.com and go into your account setting, you can choose a to link your Facebook progress to it. Once done you won't have to connect to FB anymore.