Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I open candy crush saga or soda , as soon as I press play it just returns to the home screen , it's been like this for three days now , I've tried switching the iPad off and on again but it makes no difference
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Popitinpete,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
What exact model iPad are you playing on? Please find some more detailed information and some tips and tricks here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team