Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Two questions..I have lost all my progress on shuffle cats on my iPad but it is still there on my lap top..how can I get it back on my iPad..I prefer to play on this.
also have had problems loading candy crush on my iPad for the last three days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy crush will still not load ..it gets half way there and then cancels and I have to start again. I have tried deleting the game and reloading the app but doesn't seem to want to work anymore. Very frustrating.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.
You might have some issues with using an iPad 2 as even Apple no longer technically support it.