Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get tickets as none of my Facebook friends play this game can u please take tickets away
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mick
I suggest you connect the game to Kingdom (orange button with the crowns) instead of Facebook.
By doing so you'll connect to a large group of players who can help you out fast with roadblocks and extra lives.
I have previously written a tutorial on how to connect to Kingdom: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-levels-449422446
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care