Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed this level twice now with over 100,000 points, but it does not say I have completed this level. I notice someone had the same complaint 2 weeks ago !! PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH. ON COMPUTER. I have spent money too !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mobile devices give you 40 seconds. For some reason PC gives 90. EVEN IF YOU GET OVER 100000 POINTS, IT STILL SAYS YOU FAILED AND DID NOT REACH THE GOAL!
2135 say's it is suppose to be 90 seconds. I only get 40 seconds,, It is impossible to beat. How many seconds does it give you?