Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have received an email from you regarding a TV show, and when I click on the link below to apply the page is an error message.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same thing happen. Can you tell me how to apply for the game show on the laptop instead of the mobile??
Hi CSuriano- Welcome to the King Care community. Thanks for letting us know, I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message so that we can check this.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!