Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I still get the bonuses? I just learned how to get on this and I bet I won't be able to get it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judy, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
If you read the little text in the bottom corner of the wheel it says the booster items are 'non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game'. so if you didn't get them then it's not gonna be possible now I don't think.