Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is impossible to complete. I cleared every jelly and the game still said I needed 2 more jelly?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kara- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with this level. Please could you make sure that you have the most up to date version of the game installed (1.89) and then restart your device.
Please let me know how you get on :-)
Thanks!