Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I placed first in the challenge and when I click on the clam shell for the booster rewards I'm stuck on that page. I can neither redeem or go forward and every time I open the app I'm stuck at that same point.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veronica!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the next level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your iPhone and you can now continue from next level.
Cheers :-)