Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im on level 664 in Candy Crush and I can't open it. it's written Light up the sky. But what does it mean????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I restarted my phone and I was able to get to the next level.
Hi Eszter!
I don't have any 'light up the sky' sign on my version of the game?
Which version number of the game do you have installed?
I suggest you try updating the game to the latest version on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
If the problem is still there after the update then please take a screenshot and post it here and I'll try to help you out :-)
Cheers