Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My sons facebook is somehow synced to my candy crush on my phone. How do I remove his so I can add my account and resume where I was ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grayson!
Candy Crush normally locks to one game account and it can be tricky to release that connection.
I have seen other threads with the same issue and found that the below steps can get the mobile device back to your game account.
1) Delete the Facebook app and Candy Crush Saga on your device (please note that boosters and lives will be lost)
2) Close all tabs in your browser and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Clear History and Website Data. Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
4) Turn on the device and download the game again from iTunes (please wait with installing the Facebook app)
5) Open Candy Crush Saga and you can now connect it to correct Facebook account.
6) Once you're connected you can proceed by reinstalling the Facebook app.
Cheers :-)