Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I luckely clerad 2142 i thought.
But it said it was two left.
I took a screenshot of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mangamarcus!
I haven't seen other players mentioning issues with the level so it might be a glitch in the installed version you have. Try a simple reboot before starting the game and you should now be able to play the level without any issues.
Another solution; do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile phone and you can now continue from level 2143.
Cheers