Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a NEW IPOD (not IPAD) and the game continually crashes and takes my lives every time!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nanaw!
I've seen threads here on King Care where certain iPods and iPads are no longer compatible with the game
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Some of the older devices can't run the game so this might be the issue.
I suggest you either play from a newer device or alternately play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. If you install the Photon browser you might also be able to run the Facebook version of the game on your iPod. Check this link: https://www.lifewire.com/review-photon-flash-player-browser-ipad-1994246
Cheers