Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I hit an infinite loop on 2152. The candies keep moving and never stop and form striped candies or color bombs. Please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bgDVBzGsG0Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I had that loop, too. It was funny to see. I thought that I report, but never got real answer for anything. I was right. It is not solved after a year. Keep trying...
https://www.facebook.com/100007057906183/videos/2196757907236118
I actually ended up refreshing the page and passing the level a few tries later. I was just reporting the situation. Thank you for the quick response, though!
Hi calliope!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)