Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Its been months now I've been having to play my game on my computer instead of my kindle fire. What's going on because it happening to candy crush soda saga and blossom blast to the point i can't send requests
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Martha,
Make sure you check for updates for your Kindle, your game apps and your Facebook app. Use a strong WiFi connection.
I ain´t no Kindle expert but I came across this page and think it could be helpful https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200829000