Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem that I can't see character in candy crush saga.
Today I got a answer. I did his suggestion. but I still have a problem.
And one more problem. I lost all of my items.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok so you've already done the general troubleshooting. What device are you playing on? Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing as I'm not sure what you mean by "I can't see character in candy crush saga".
I did follow this suggestions.
I suggest you do a re-installation of the game.1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)2) Un-install the app3) Reboot your phone or tablet4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on iTunes and click on 'install'5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-cant-see-messages-in-the-game#entry_81459
What suggestions did you follow?