Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hellou,
My name is Natalia Faria Felipe,
I bought two hundred and fifty bars of gold on Wednesday, but did not receive . I made the purchase through facebook e-mail.
Pay per ticket (Our number: 881110402215-9)
Please check and resolve
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Natália,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message to resolve this for you; please check your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team