Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I earned 10 stars for Star Chaser bonus, but didn't receive an award. I didn't receive anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here, got 10 stars but no reward, pic shows I've collected them all, annoying!
Hi Kivany- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!