Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tried playing Minty's Soda Splash but all the stickers are already showing as collected even though I haven't started playing.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the exact same issue.
Just tried reinstalling. Did not work so I lost my boosters for nothing.
Try restarting your phone or maybe even deleting the app if you don't mind losing your boosters.