Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go to the globe and go to Europe it still shows that all levels are completed. Even though I have not done any of the Soda Splash Levels. Am I locked out until someone completes all levels, or is there a glitch that did not reset the boards?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
User "StuckInATree" did not solve my question! King care why is there only one option "This answer solved my question" Where is the option "This answer did not solve my question"
Have you tried any troubleshooting yet to see if that changes anything? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out