Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2142 must have a bug. One is meant to clear 43 jelly squares and there are only 41. Have done this 5 times now and get left with 2 when there aren't any more.Have sent a screen shot to King, but no one seem interested in the problem there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a screen shot of the problem. Where van I send it?
Here's a thread on this level, they are aware of the issues and there are some helpful tips in the thread. http://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/bug-in-level-2142
Jilly
Same problem here!!
I didn't have this issue with this level. Do you still have your screen shot available can you posted if so? Are you connected through facebook or the kingdom?