Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game crashes since the previous update. Many weeks ago. I emptied the cache, removed history, restarted the Ipad, deleted the game and downloaded again, CRASH! I cannot find a right answer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Crusher!
If you are using an older iPad then please see these two threads:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be the issue.
I suggest you either play from a newer device or alternately play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. If you install the Photon browser you should also be able to run the Facebook version of the game on your iPad. Check this link: https://www.lifewire.com/review-photon-flash-player-browser-ipad-1994246
Cheers