Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2135 I completed this at 288720 pts. Target was 1000000. Please fix and compensate so I can move on. tks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Doris!
Did you get a message at the end of the level? Normally it says why the level was not completed. In most cases a bomb might have gone off.
Please post a screenshot of the end of level message and I'll see if I can help you finding out what the problem is.
Cheers