Lost boosters after iPad 9.3.5 crashed on Candy Crush. Can I get my my boosters back?ipad

Options
Dannymoocow
Dannymoocow Posts: 14 Level 2

Right before the game crashed I purchased Tiffis special and bought my way to the next level and was able to play 1game. Then the game crashed.I have an iPad 9.3.5 and it was just updated same day. Before I restarted game I uploaded to my phone. I lost all of my boosters, some I just bought and some I've just won in the last couple weeks. Can I get my boosters back? I've come to the conclusion that iPads and this game have a lot of technical issues, hopefully they can work that out too because my phone is pretty small to be playing on. But I WANT MY BOOSTERS THAT I PAID FOR AND PLAYED FOR!!

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dannymoocow- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you lost your Boosters. I would like to take a look at your account. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dannymoocow- Welcome to the King Care community. I am really sorry that you lost your Boosters. I would like to take a look at your account. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?