Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I tap on Candy Crush Saga, it says error in connecting to Amazon App Store!!!!! Why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Denise, after some searching, I found a solution to a similar problem as yours. The steps were as follows:
After a chat with support they had me select 'clear data' in the appstore app (in addition to the steps above) and it solved my issue. So to sum up:Clear the cache from the Appstore by swiping down from the top of the page to bring up the Quick Settings.
Tap "Settings," "Applications," "All or Installed Applications,"
And then scroll down to select "Amazon Appstore."
Select the "Force Stop" and "Clear Cache" option AND select "Clear Data" option. This is what finally worked for this particular player and others.
But please remember Denise, when you clear data, unfortunately you will LOSE BOOSTERS & LIVES GIVEN.
I really hope this helps you and if you want to just try to clear the cache and not clear the data, see if that works for you because at least you will not lose any boosters or lives given by jus clearning the cache, but if not, I would try all of the steps, then I would give your device a restart.
Best of luck!!
Jilly