Not receiving lives from friends

Options
Dorothy_Rainey
Dorothy_Rainey Posts: 6 Level 2

I am not receiving lives from my friends, I send them but when I do the game freezes up and I have to reload the game. I am using Windows 10 on PC and downloaded them from the microsoft play store that is part of 10.  I have to wait until my lives refill before I can play again.  It was working for a little while but all of a sudden I don't get lives.  It also happens when I play Candy Crush Soda.  It works fine when I play in the game room or on the facebook page. I am receiving notification that my friends are sending lives

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Dorothy

I saw on another thread that Facebook currently has an issue with the game messages.

For Candy Crush I suggest you try from King.com I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?