Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can click on the icon but then during the loading screen the whole thing shuts down and take me to my phones home screen. I uninstall it and reinstall it several time but result r same.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue. Nexus6P. Problem started soon after Android 7.1.1 update
Yes.. the game is up to date. This issue started after I logged out of the game. I can't log in through Facebook either. It does the same thing.
Okay, let me forward this message on and find out what the issue is on not being able to open, thank you for your patience in return! And just to be doubly sure, you're all updated on the game, right?
Jilly
I have a Samsung S5 and still having this problem