Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I have tried to purchase a bundle on saga, it says purchase not complete. I know my bank balance can handle a 15.99 payout. Please let me know what the problem could be.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem making purchases in your game. Please let me know which model of device you are trying to make the purchase on, and I will send you some troubleshooting steps to try.
Thanks!
Have a sweet week :-)