Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the task in level 2156, but the check mark candies keep coming and creating wrapped candies, swirlies and bombs. It's like the 4th of July, I'm up to 45 million in points and counting. Where does it end?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vigs- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2156. Did the level end? Was there an end of level message?
Please let us know if the problem persists and we can look into this for you.
Thanks and have a sweet week!