Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dec 16 2016 After uninstalling Candy Crush Saga due to freezing and reinstalling it. I can't sign in to FB. The key board is funky. I have reinstalled it many times and the issue still exits. I have tried many ways to fix it and no luck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK my keyboard does not appear. So I have to wait about 30 seconds for the Facebook sign in to appear. There is an error message that reads....Can Not Connect to Amazon App Store. I'm only trying to log in to Facebook so I shouldn't be getting that message.
What's happening when your trying to connect to Facebook, do you get an error or something? What do you mean by the keyboard is funky by the way?
If you use the FB app, make sure you've got the latest update for that too, failing that you can uninstall it and connect to Facebook with the usual web browser pop up.