Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on my iPad/iPhone and laptop. I do not have any lives on my laptop, but many on the other two devices. What can I do to access them on the laptop?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Gina,
Unfortunately your lives and boosters do not transfer between devices. You'll have to ask for lives on your laptop or just set your time ahead go to the game and then set it back to the actual time. Hope this helps you!
:-) Jilly