Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no mobile signal at my cabin but I have great wifi. Every Android device I've tried crashes while I'm playing. Its happened at other remote locations. It also happens if I put it in airplane mode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Truett!
I think it might be the mobile device that needs a factory reset.
Don't forget to do a backup of all your content as a factory reset will wipe all data on your device.
Once your mobile device has been reset I suggest you only install the games first. After checking everything is OK you can the proceed to install the remaining apps.
Cheers :-)