Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed my phone and I lost my progress. I was almost in level 700 and it went back to 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kareen,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I can see that your progress has been correctly saved on your account. Please try again and make sure you connect to your account related to your Hotmail address.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team