Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the candy crush gate 2167 are not stop when finished , it's continue to run the burn always.
please to solve it ASAP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all,This issue has now been resolved. Please close the app and restart your device as this will allow the update to install.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello all,
This issue has now been resolved. Please close the app and restart your device as this will allow the update to install.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello, this issue is still persisting as of May 2017. Please help!!!!
Looks like it's ok to pass if you log into the computer and play it. Worked for me!
I had the same problem the first time I solved it. The 2nd time, I finished it with no moves left. It did not generate any special candies and ended like it was supposed to. When I solved it the first time, I wondered if that was the way it was designed to make it harder. So I don't know if that is true, or if they have fixed it.
Took about an hour but finally it finished with a score of 191087800. Plug it in and let it run...
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for giving us feedback regarding this level. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. Have a sweet week!
Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for giving us feedback regarding this level. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon.
Have a sweet week!