Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I achieved the goal but the level continues. How can I proceed to the next level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't believe this issue has been around for 8 months with no resolution. The cascade at the end has gone on for hours! If I restart it then I have to pass the level again and have the same issue. You need to add a button that we can hit if we have completed the level, but don't want to wait for it to finish the final cascade/ clear to move to the next level. You should have this button for all levels anyways.
Me too... sitting over 500 million, has not stopped for over an hour... any solutions? I do not want to restart this level
I am having the same problem. I un/reinstalled the game and now its saying I havent completed it. Frustrating. King Care... do you even care? I see the above people have the same problem, but no solution.
I got to over 3 billion then it timed out and reset me to the start of the level. Seems impossible.
Me too!!! Please, any solution?
I'm having the same problem!!Current score is 53 million and counting......