Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At a score of 140 million, I stopped the game. Level not passed..... Please fix it and give all of us free credits.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have finished this level twice and wasted several boosters but the leve never ends.
Hi cezdiamond- when do you think this issue will be fixed? I just had the same problem
Have you been able to get through this level, I have now tried twice & it just carries on cascading?
Hi Erik- Thanks for posting on King Care. We are currently looking into this level, I have added your question to the main thread so that we can keep everyone up to date :-)
Thanks again for the feedback and have a sweet week!