Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't move to the next level because the constant ads for new games keep blocking my progress on my Kindle.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'll give it a try. Thanks so much for your help.
Thank you so much for your help.I'll give it a try and hope it works.
Hi Martina!
You can bypass the corner add by scrolling up or down on the map.
It might be an issue if you are in the low 20 levels as you cannot scroll the map but I have a workaround: Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your tablet and you can now continue from next level.
Cheers :-)