Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new tablet (Nuvision) when I go to app store to download Soda Saga, the spot where the install button should be is greyed out and it says "free". I was able to install Candy Crush & Jelly. What is the problem? Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If the game app can't be installed then it's either the store or device manufacturer you need to inquire with.