Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the game this morning and left it when I ran out of lives. When I went back in about 30 minutes later, all my boosters were gone. I just recently purchased a booster pack. Where did they go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Willa- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your Boosters, I can understand your disappointment. I would like to check your account.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!