Level 2255 in Candy Crush. It does not drop any of the fruits

Options
amslate77
amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2

I'm on 2255. I need fruit to drop, I have played this level at least 15-20times and not even one fruit has dropped Anyone else on that level 

Best Answer

Answers

• Nico_S
    Nico_S Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Trena_Meena_P
    Trena_Meena_P Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I emailed them and they sent me troubleshooting tips which didn't fix the problem. We can't all have problems with our devices. It's definitely an issue with the level. Hope they fix it soon! 

• amslate77
    Options

Sorry, you all are dealing with this too but nice to know I am not alone. I have been stuck for about a week now since no fruits fall. None of the columns show that they will drop a fruit only licorice. And that empty licorice spot never breaks or fill in. Candy Crush please fix it soon, would like to be able to play and pass this level. I have made it this far will like to keep going. Only good thing, is I am building up my boosters because basically I am just playing old levels for boosters. I play 2255 at least once or twice a day to see if it has been fixed yet.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,028 Level 5
    Options

On what device or internet site is Candy Crush up to Level 2255 ?? My PC - Facebook is only up to Level 2225 and my iPad - Facebook Level 2195

• amslate77
    Options

My iPhone. A couple weeks ago, I was playing one of the special games on CC since I had no new levels to play and it said I unlocked new levels and then I was able to play from 2195 until now at 2255 and now can't pass it because no fruits fall 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,028 Level 5
    Options

Can someone at King/Activision advise how I can do this as there is nothing I can see that can advance me further than 2225 on my PC and 2195 on my iPad.

• Ruth_Watts
    Ruth_Watts Posts: 12 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Was told issue would be fixed in next up date fingers crossed 

• Ruth_Watts
    Ruth_Watts Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2017
    Options

Well got told an update would fix this clearly not. Have email again and got told problem is fixed erm no! 

• Trena_Meena_P
    Trena_Meena_P Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did the update yesterday and the problem still exists with level 2255. I emailed them again and was told to delete the app and install it again. I have way too many boosters to lose so I think I'll wait a little. It seems a lot of us have this problem. They really need to fix it. Hoping they resolve by the next update. I would really be disappointed if I delete the app, lose my boosters and the level still doesn't work.  

• amslate77
    Options

On someone's post about 2255, it was answered by King Care, that it was a mistake to release these new levels a few weeks ago and they can't guartneee how they will work since still in testing phase, and said it should be fixed when those actual levels will be release to the whole public. So on 01/04/17, release up to level 2240 on PC. So I guess on 01/11/17, it would be released on the PC and go thru 2255 so maybe next week we can all pass this stupid level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?