Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush won't load on my phone or my laptop, I have tried different things like uninstalling and reinstalling, downloading adobe flash player and refreshing the page, but nothing seems to work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's finally back up on my iphone 4s, they remedied that problem, but I still can't get it on my laptop (windows vista). I'll try the steps and see what happens.
Strange one, the game app is different to the version which runs directly from a browser so it shouldn't be related normally. Did they both stop working at the same time? Make sure to go through each of the recommended steps given here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out