Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see a leaderboard almost every time I accomplish a level. Are those other 8 people my Facebook friends? Or are they a random group of people who played that level the same day I did? Probably a silly question. But I'm obviously clueless. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I see a leaderboard after winning almost every level. But I'm wondering who are these other 8 people? Are they people from my Facebook friends? Are they random people playing the same level that day? Probably a silly question. But thank you.