Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reinstalled it because it was crashing everytime I open it so I had to.Please advise regarding this issue because it's really irritating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jilly,
Thanks for your answer. I didn't know that
Hi Jilly,Thanks for your answer. I didn't know that
Hi Rana,
Unfortunately anytime you uninstall / reinstall the game or clear your data even, you will clear all boosters and lives. The only thing that remains is your level progress and gold bars.
Not the answer you're looking for but unfortunately that's what happens. Just build up some more boosters by playing sugar drops and any other bonus games you may have.
Jilly